RAVEMOR Property Services can wash and paint all of the external areas of your home and business. This includes areas and fixtures located away from the main structure.
- Stucco: Stucco exteriors are durable, attractive, energy-efficient, and weather-resistant. But stucco can fade over time and often develops hairline cracks. Stucco exteriors should be painted every 10 to 15 years to maintain their appearance. However, stucco surfaces require specific paint and the use of special painting methods. That is why you need to hire our qualified stucco painters. We know stucco well and will fully inspect your property prior to painting it. Call for your free estimate, today!
- Siding: Once the siding of your home or office begins to fade and look dull, a fresh coat of paint can bring it back to life. Additionally, painting your siding now will save you the expense and hassle of future repairs! Regardless of the type of siding your home has, the exterior painting professionals at RAVEMOR will make your siding look brand new. Call us today!
- Shutters: Looking to improve the appearance of your home, but do not have the time or money to paint the entire house? Perhaps, you just want to update the look of the shutters. Are they faded or have you grown tired of the color? One solution is to get them painted and improve the overall curb appeal of your home. Painting shutters gives an updated look without having to paint the entire house. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you beautify your home!
- Doors & Trim: No matter where your door is located, it is the gateway to your home and deserves the utmost consideration in its appearance. Our painting specialists can enhance the existing color scheme of your exterior doors and trim, or give them an entire make-over. There is nothing more eye-catching than beautifully painted exterior doors. Call us today and we can make it happen.
- Decks & Fences: Decks and fences need stained and sealed every 3-4 years. This can help protect the wood from moisture and is also one of the best ways to improve the overall appearance. Unfortunately, staining, painting, and finishing your deck and fence is not as easy as some homeowners assume. It is far too easy to damage these items by zealously power washing them, applying a stain to wood that is already rotten, or applying a stain before your deck and fence are dry. Mistakes like these are easy to make and can turn your good intentions into bad results. When you hire RAVEMOR, you know your deck and fence will receive the best care possible. Call us today for a free estimate!
- Pressure Power Washing: We perform power washing (also known as pressure washing) that removes built-up dirt and debris from decks, patios, fences, outdoor play equipment, walkways, garage doors, driveways, and siding. The job will always be handled by a professional who knows how to care for your property. Best of all, you won’t ever have to pick up, clean, or drop off a rental power washer. We make power washing easy!