RAVEMOR Property Services offers a number of maintenance services that we can perform in any area of your home and business. Check out these services, below.
- Interior Demolition: This is the process of taking apart and removing the interior of a building, while maintaining the structure outside. Some examples include walls, pipes, fittings, partitions, finishes, equipment, furniture, columns, and more. We cut, break up, and remove every part of the interior that you no longer need, and we can handle jobs of any size. Hiring RAVEMOR for your interior demolition project ensures that the work will be done quickly and carefully.
- Remodeling: We always listen to what you want and need in order to make your home a true reflection of you. Whether it’s a chef’s kitchen, a master bedroom suite, a mudroom, or an art studio – we can create functional, inviting spaces that meet the needs of your everyday life. You’ll also find that we are big on communication and we explain each step of the project, from beginning to end. We’re easy to work with, we clean up meticulously every day, and we keep construction disruptions to a minimum. Call us today to get started!
- Punch-out: This is a term that refers to the correction of last minute construction defects. It is basically the "honey-do" list of a construction project, and applies to existing properties and new builds, alike. But you might ask, why subcontract punch-out work? The answer is that in most cases, we can do the work cheaper, faster, and more efficiently than the builder. Furthermore, trying to identify in the “final hours” who is responsible for specific defects and getting someone to actually correct those defects in a timely manner, can prove to be a painful process. The solution is to hire our team of punch-out specialists, resulting in a zero-defect construction project.
- Drop Ceilings: A drop ceiling, also known as a suspended ceiling, is a secondary ceiling that is hung below the main ceiling. They are ideal for rooms that are below plumbing and duct work, making it easier to access these areas if problems arise. A drop ceiling also makes it possible to add lighting, TV cables, home audio systems, alarm systems, etc., should you chose to do so at a later time. We believe in meeting all of our customer’s standards, and we guarantee that your new ceiling will exceed your expectations.
- Lighting & Ceiling Fans: Proper lighting is essential to a functioning home or office. Lighting has the ability to make an unadorned room an elegant space for parties, events, and gatherings. Adding a simple light fixture is a convenient and cost effective way to brighten a room instantly. Similarly, if you don’t yet have ceiling fans installed in your property, you are missing a prime opportunity to save money, save energy and increase comfort. The experts at RAVEMOR have years of experience working with lighting & ceiling fans and are ready to improve your current situation, today. Call now for a free quote.
- Door Mechanisms: If you’re unhappy with the way your patio or automatic storefront doors work, then it’s probably time to consider making door repairs. The good news is that our door professionals can easily take care of some of the most common sliding door issues, such as motors, roller track mechanisms, and locks. Call us today to get a free estimate.
Other Property Maintenance
- We Do It All: Don't see what you are looking for? RAVEMOR Property Services does so many things, we can't list them all. Call us today to learn how we can help you fix nearly all of your property-related issues.