Drywall, Plaster & More
RAVEMOR Property Services can handle all of your drywall and plaster repairs. We can also take care of other drywall and plaster-related problems. Check out our complete list below.
- Installation & Removal: Drywall is one of those things you really don’t notice in a home – unless it’s done wrong! That’s why it’s important to hire a professional you can trust. Whether you need new drywall added, or your old drywall torn down, we will send an experienced drywall handyman who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Wall & Ceiling Repairs:
Repairing a wall or ceiling is no easy task. Depending
on the age of your home, you may have plaster walls and ceilings, or you may have
a modern drywall construction. Either way, this type of repair work should be left
to the professionals at RAVEMOR. Regardless of the size of the repair,
our team provides seamless integration of new and old drywall, leaving the wall
smooth and ready for painting. We always use high quality drywall, tape, and putty
to ensure that the drywall solution is firmly planted into the existing structure.
Common repairs include:
- High Spots
- Nail Pops
- Nicks & Scrapes
- Scoring Tool Damage
- Visible Seems
- Water Damage Restoration: Water damage losses occur to homeowners and business owners alike. Water lines break, storms cause flooding, water heaters leak, toilets, sinks, and bathtubs overflow - the list goes on! It can be very stressful to find a water damaged area, especially since water soaked areas can harbor mold and pathogens. Luckily, we have the expertise to ensure that the area is dried completely and that the threat of mold and pathogen growth is eliminated. Call today for more info.
- Mold Damage Restoration: Even if you cannot see mold growing in your property, that does not mean it isn't there. It often exists in attics, a basement, and inside walls where you cannot see it without some sort of inspection. We understand the importance of removing these toxic molds from your home and business. Our team can quickly assess the damage and begin going through the key steps to decontaminate your property. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Immediate action is very important when dealing with toxic mold infestation. If you suspect a problem, call our team at 614-771-7900 and let us help today!
- Stress & Settlement Cracks: Cracked drywall can appear unsightly and draw away all the focus from the decor of your room. There are many reasons why cracks occur in drywall. As soon as you see a crack, even a hairline one, you need to get an inspection and have repairs made. If left unattended, this can grow into a major problem that might lead to weakening of the wall, or even the overall building structure. It will also involve major expense to repair it at a later stage if not tackled at the start. Contact the professionals at RAVEMOR and let us help you protect your home and business.
- Pattern & Texture Matching: Getting patterns and textures to match-up is nearly impossible for most do-it-yourserlfers. It takes years to perfect the skills needed to perform such a task. Fortunately, our experts have plenty of experience tackling these kinds of problems. In fact, we guarantee we can match any patterns or textures, including Acoustic and Popcorn texturing. Call us today and we will have a drywall professional help get you started.
- Plaster Repairs: Prior to World War II, homes were not built using drywall. The walls of these buildings were made from lime and gypsum plaster. Plaster walls are thick and sturdy, but some times due to water damage or neglect, these walls can begin to crumble. Never patch your plaster walls with drywall, because it will never look the same. Plaster is much more resistant to ding and dents than drywall and gets harder as it ages. We offer a wide range of services to repair and care for your plaster. Call us at 614-771-7900 for details.
- Wallpaper & Border Removal: If you are considering removing old wallpaper to give your rooms new life, we welcome the challenge! Our wallpaper removal and installation process will not damage your wall. We operate carefully and with precision because we want to improve the state of your walls! Any current wallpaper is carefully removed and all flaws and cracks that were hidden by it are sealed and corrected.